Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rat Caught on Video!!!

The rat had been eating sunflower seeds in the garage during the blizzard, but I had been remiss in feeding him recently. The store was totally out of birdseed today, so I put on the porch some of our dwindling supply of sunflower seeds. I caught a glimpse of the rat going onto the porch and then it disappeared, but it kept coming back getting seeds and going back under the house, where a groundhog once lived. My digital camera was too slow to even get a picture of it, but I did get a short video. Not sure what my son was trying to say, probably something like "There it is!". I'd say it's a pretty cute rat, wouldn't you?

2 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

For some reason, the video wouldn't play, but that's okay...If YOU say it's cute, then I will take your word for it! :-)

Jayla said...

It works when I try to play it. Maybe try it again later or use a different browser?