Thursday, January 17, 2008

Not One, Not Two, Not Three, but FOUR Raccoons!

This morning as I was sitting eating my breakfast, up walks a group of four raccoons! They looked all furry and like they were youngsters. They went down to the pond and were walking on the ice, which couldn't have been very thick since half of the pond was ice free. Then they got on top of the wood pile and then walked single file down a fallen tree into the woods (except for one straggler who took a different route). I wonder if they are living under our deck. I managed to get them on video. Once I figure out how to edit videos, I will try to post it. Shortly after that, two does walked by. And in case you are wondering what you call a hobbling fur ball of raccoons, I found
this link.

1 comment:

arenee43 said...

Awww, I wish I could have been there to see that!

The words for a group of raccoons sound weird. I think we should just make one up.