Friday, June 12, 2009

Update

I haven't posted in a while but I've been meaning to. I made a tiny garden and planted green onions, sunflowers, cantaloupes, and pumpkins. They are starting to sprout but who knows if anything will ever come of them, since I planted them at the sight of my old compost heap which the raccoons regularly raid. I made a new compost heap which I want to eventually be the focus of my camera trap. I moved the camera trap towards the house in hopes of catching the fox which runs down our path to the woods. We also had a bunch of invasive vines removed, which uncovered some planks that I kicked and out slithered a small snake. Oh yeah, I had been wanting to buy a berry plant but lo and behold, a new one started growing with lots of berries on it. I can't wait til they ripen.

No comments: